Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Serena-The Farm Chick, and I


Serena is very sweet and personable. I finally bought her first cook book at the show and got her to sign it. I like that it has "stuff" other than just recipes in it. Pretty book. This photo was taken at the end of the day...I look pretty thrashed after all of that walking around and trying to get into booths. My bangs curled up as they tend to do at times. The show was very crowded, which is good, means they had good stuff there. I did manage to find some treasures; an old wood corn cob scraper (nice patina), a very old apple corer, a great old print that says "Christ is the Head of this House," -very Victorian, old jars lids (always looking for these), bone handled fork, and a few more smaller treasures. I had fun, as always even going alone. Thanks, Serena for all of your hard work.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: