Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stove of Love


This great old stove was an anniversary gift to me from my sweet love, Tim. Thus the name 'stove of love.' We had been dating for two months as of February 2, 1995 when I saw this stove in a yard of one of his friends, loved it, so he bought it for me.
It has been sitting in the dining room for 15 years now and has never been hooked up to use. As time has gone by my tastes have gotten more primitive and I want a black cast iron (maybe with chrome detailing) wood burning stove, more late 1800's era. So the descision was made to sell this 'stove of love.' It is listed on craigslist for $200.00. Seems to have all of its parts, but we have never tried it out, so not sure how well it works. We have had to let go of a lot of things with the sale of our house and this is one of them. We are moving into a much smaller house. Hopefully, someone will love it and put it to good use. Goodbye, 'stove of love.'
Posted by Picasa

No comments: